Bulk Export

Please use this forum to post feedback and suggestions related to PSYKINEMATIX software and features.

Bulk Export

Postby VMPL » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Hello,

I was wondering whether there's a bulk export option that I'm not aware of. I know of the "Open in Excel" option, where you go in and choose the dataset and piece that you want to view in Excel, and I also know about the "Export as File" option. However, both of these options involve literally going into each participant, expanding multiple data sections, choosing "Select All" (or Apple-A) and then right-clicking and choosing a menu option -- there isn't even a hotkey to export! Is there any way there could be a bulk export option, such that you could use a set of checkboxes to select the datasets or sub-categories that you wish to export, choose a destination folder and file format, and have it automatically assign file names based on subject name, date, etc.? Going through it manually seems quite tedious to me.

Thank you!
VMPL

Re: Bulk Export

Postby psykinematix » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Most psychophysicists used to collect data for only a few subjects in the past, but we recently noticed that, thanks to Psykinematix' easiness of use, our customers started collecting data for tens and sometimes 100s of subjects. So yes we agree that the export process can be quite tedious... Fortunately the next Psykinematix update to be released in a few weeks' time will bring some improvements along these lines.

–– The Psykinematix Support Team
psykinematix
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions and Feedback